Saturday, August 27, 2005

seriously.. i shuld control my emotions well, i cant keep crying and crying non-stop whenever ppl saes any things to stab me. seriously..


went to bishan to e guides HQ there for buy tt stinking belt.. yeah. stupid.. den in e end last min sae at 1:30.. den we already reach there le.. den went to junction 8 wif ade and my sis. yeah.. went to eat at long johns there.. den ltr went back to e bishan mrt station there to wait for wankee dey all lor.. wait wait wait.. finally.. dey came. omg. zubaidah came last =P


omg, i cant take my afternoon nap!!! tt stupid field there, toh guan there, r having some stupid dinner or sth.. shhh!!! omg. quiet lahs!!! si bei cha lahs. still hav national day songs. omg. for goodness sake, national day is long over!!! =X


ytd.. jiawei told me tt, he noes hu i like le!!! omg. shocked dao me. he sae he asked his class de ren. den tts hw he noe. omg. =S


DIRECTLY AND EXACTLY IN 3 MTHS TIME, I'LL BE 14!!!! =D


finding myself frequently in a daze.. staring blanking at something.. later, someone will be calling my name in the background. i'll be woken up from my daze. seriously.. i must be thinking.. thinking.. thinking of someone.. him.. xD


imc. (((:

No comments: